Motivation...by Letzter (aka MacGyver)

Today I had a great motivation chat with the great Mr Martin Letzter, who has climbed the 7 Summits and also written a book about it. When reading the book, "Adhoc Rocks", you think that this guy is quite a mental person that puts himself in situations you shouldn't really... But as the survivor he is, and very much a practical person, he sorts it out, as well his mates do. As I have the privilege to work with him, I have asked for some tips and ideas when it comes to fundraising and also equipment etc.. After talking to him for a few minutes, I realized that my expedition is far less adventurous than his as I don't attempt to ski down the mountain.. After reading his (and his travel mate's) book, it does feel like they have learned by doing, and they have had to do it over and over to learn what they know today, so Im happy Im asking him now and not before, as then I wouldnt be as confident :) I do feel that he is a huge source of information and advices, so I will drag some more info out of him!! Big hand to Mr 'MacGyver' Letzter!
Also, my dear friend Linda Gross, who has helped me create a great leaflet/letter, to promote my challenge - big hugs to you! To have friends like these two, I am very fortunate!
Have a good one! xx


Martin Letzter
MacGyver
Martin Letzter and Olof Sundstroms book, 'AD HOC ROCKS'. Swedish language, if you know the language, you should def read it!!! You laugh and cant stop wondering about their attitude, but I guess that is what 'Aim for more than you think is possible' comes from.. :) Fantastic reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

Thank you!

The mountains are calling me again!