Thank you!

I am so happily surprised by the generousity of people around me! Thank you so much for supporting Childreach and their work in Tanzania!
My knee is feeling a lot better even if it looks horrible still... blue all around, but easier to walk on, def.
Cant wait for it to be ok to run on again, this is doing my head in. So much energy and nowhere to spend it! :)
Went to see Chelsea-Swansea on Saturday, had a great time at the stadium! Was invited by the friends and I must say it was a great game and event. And Chelsea won after playing really well, so that was very good.
I was told that the players have lots of groupies waiting for them outside, travelling from all sorts of places to meet their idols.. lots of girls hanging around the stadium to get a little glimpse.. I guess I just never thought it would be like that with footballers, but then again, Beckham and Cole do have famous girlfriends too..
Anyway, another week to hit and I am sure I will be back on my training soon again!

Take care, x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

The mountains are calling me again!