Getting started!

I have now spent a few good hours on the treadmill and also on the street, and my running has improved! Yesterday, after feeling pretty good after my 10k race on Sunday, I was quite up for another run and wanted to get out there! As it gets dark around 8pm I decided to run on the street, and after 1k, after thinking how easy and embarrasing it would be to fall on the uneven pavement.... I literally dived to the ground! I got a fan club quite quickly that hooped and cheered for me.... Ah well, my contribution to daily comedy!
So there will be some rest for the next couple of days 'til the next run, when my knee and self respect is back to its normal standard :)
See ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

Thank you!

The mountains are calling me again!