Dust and pollution.. and absolutely fabulous.. How this adds up is foreign to me too, but it does. Ask anyone of us Nepal lovers, and we will all say the same thing. This place is magic. I felt like a queen being picked up by Nima, who runs Charity Expeditions and his son Tshering JR at the airport after my brief stop in New Delhi. I was rather tired but that somehow washed off like it does when you are in a place you have longed to be at for a long time. After a little drive, the boys dropped me off at Hotel Tibet International in Boudha area, and I checked into a nice room which was going to be my home for a while. Little did I know that I would be checking in three times to the same room, but that would just make it feel a little bit more like home., After washing off my travel dust, Nima and Tshering came back and we met up with my dear sano bhai (little brother) Padam who had flown in from Lukla to trek with me a bit later in the week. I was excited to meet him again and ...
Comments
Post a Comment