Back home.. ready for new challenges!

This last week I was in London for work, we had our biggest event for the year - Capital Markets Day - where all investors and analysts come to listen to our Executive Team while they present the strategy for next year. I am proud to say that the hard work paid out and we had a great venue which looked smashing and a great result as the share price went up :)
But its not the best week for the person who wants to exercise, sleep and eat well - as there is just no time for it.
I eat when I have the time, and then I eat what is served as I wont get another chance. I sleep when I am done at the venue and that is normally far past bedtime. But I wont be too hard on myself as this is part of my life and I love my job, so I have to do what I have to do.
I also started the week with a sore throat and a cold coming on, but I refused and it worked. I have slept through the weekend and today I actually feel good again.
Looking forward to a week full of possibilities now when things are getting back to normal again.

As I moved to a new area last weekend, to my own flat :), I went out sightseeing yesterday and I found a lot of nice places for my exercise. I do prefer the woods as I feel more motivated in there.. probably from my childhood as I spent a lot of time running in the woods as a kid.
I found my new interval hill - posted that on facebook and my PT Richard got excited :) I am really looking forward to the time when the snow has melted and I can start enjoying it, now its just to icy.



Its only one week left until the event and I am really getting excited! I have the two tickets for Spurs - Southampton as well as the Man United jersey for my raffle, on top of the vouchers from Liffeys, Wirströms and O'Connells. This event has the greatest potential! Fantastic music and wins! I hope I can raise a lot of money for the project, this should be a perfect opportunity!

Now when I have internet access again, you will hear more from me!

Jen x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

Thank you!

The mountains are calling me again!