Cheering for friendships - you know who you are!!!


I had quite a serious thought yesterday about people and friends, how some people stay in your life and some dont, and how some make such a great impression  - and some dont..
From what I know, there is only one person that really doesnt like me.. I wouldnt say hate me, as I dont think so, but close. And I have never understood how someone can feel that way, in general. Isnt that just waste of energy? But not my energy, so I cant take responsibility..

Then there are the people that I truly like, my dear friends and also the poeple that I just know. Probably friends I just havent got to know yet.

Today I had lunch with a special perosn, who seems to light up my heart every time we meet. This person just gives me energy and a happy feeling inside, which is special. Thanks J for that! xx

And over the weekend I spent all my time with great people, and I just havent really thought about how furtunate I am to have these guys around me.Friends who are there for good and bad are true assets in life.

Today, I want to thank Tess, Martin, Örjan, Zeina, Tina, Jsesica, Christin, Daniel, Brian B, Brian C, Dan R, Joseph, Anne, Brendan, Kristoffer, Thomas and Janne - for just being the fantastic YOU! You glowed this weekend and made mine glow too!

Today I cheer for friendship, that particular special one....I think you deserve some attention!

Lets hope for a warmer sunny day tomorrow, and for less coughs and sore throats! YEAY!

Jen xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

Thank you!

The mountains are calling me again!