Tonight is the time! Green Madness!

So, now its only a few hours until the event starts, "Green Madness in Altitude!".
I am actually nervous, even if I wont perform any music acts, but I guess that is normal. I should be used to this considering all the events I have managed through the years, but it has been some time now so this is really exciting..

I am eating my very LCHF-lunch/dinner based on chicken, cheese and scrambled eggs, so I should keep my energy up tonight, and to calm down the nerves I did a few rounds of my exercises.. Works well, I must say - feel a lot better now.

I hope to see most of you there, that you have been smitten by the radio interview I did yesterday, the posters and all our gerilla marketing on Facebook :)
It will be fab night, a great mix of music and a raffle with great prizes!

Well, Im off to get ready, you should too!

Jen xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

Thank you!

The mountains are calling me again!