Arsenal football raffle! Linda the lucky winner!

Today was the day every keen Arsenal fan had waited for - THE DRAW!



I had gathered all my colleagues in our canteen to finally draw the winner of the signed Arsenal football, and the lucky winner was Linda! As football isnt really her main interest, she very nicely sold the football to a very keen supporter for 50GBP which she straight away donated to Childreach International!
Today has been a great day for my fundraising, for sure!
After my next fundraising event, the Football Tournament on the 12th of February, I can start to focus solely on my physical training as I expect to be well again, have a horrible cold at the moment (again!!!) and get stronger and fitter.
After seeing my physio today again, I have hopes to be ready and strong in time! :) My bit is to do exercises 2 x day and stretches.. Man, I am probably their most devoted patient as I actually do my exercises as I am told.. :)
This weekend is all about getting well, taking walks and having a C-vitamin feast!

Have a lovely friday evening!
Jen x

Comments

  1. Go for it Jen all that stretching and you'll be six foot tall my the time you go up Kilimanjaro. Dave

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

Thank you!

The mountains are calling me again!