Swedish press and Arsenal supports!

Wow, what a morning! It started with a package from Arsenal with a signed football from the 1st team! That one will go on a raffle for 2 pounds a ticket! So grateful - Thanks Arsenal for your support!
If you want to participate in the raffle, email me - jvavik@gmail.com



Then I get a whole page in my local newspaper from home as they think my cause is good and want to highlight it. Thanks Allehanda for your support!
http://allehanda.se/start/ornskoldsvik/1.4295446-jennie-ska-bestiga-kilimanjaro

Training
Went to a spinning class yesterday at my gym and the leader was fab! A short woman (shorter than me!!) that was jumping off her bike to check our resistance on the bikes! Man, that is motivation! Hard class, but fun! One of her lines was 'Imagine that you are climbing a mountain!' If she only knew how right that was to say when I was there...
Tonight there is a Boxercise class that I think can be interesting, I do like that..

Have a good day everyone, I surely am!

Jen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

Thank you!

The mountains are calling me again!