Personal Trainer!

Today I met with Rickard, my Personal Trainer. I cant believe that I was scared to meet him, he is such a nice guy. We have a good plan how to make me the strongest lady in town, and I believe that we can make this happen.
My first sessions will be with me, myself and I - and I have a few exercises to do while being away next week travelling.
There is one - the burpie - that I dont think I will do when anyone is looking..!! Haha, that would be for my private time.
I never thought it would be so incouraging to have a PT, I really feel like this will be lots of fun and I look forward to the result.
His plan and thoughts were so in line with my own, I am sure this will be really cool.

Jen x


http://hybridsport.se/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

Thank you!

The mountains are calling me again!