Heathrow, I see you in half an hour!

So, time has come to go to the airport. I havent slept at all so Im expecting to sleep quite well on the plane. But we all have some proper getting-to-know each other to do.
Watched some videos from precious climbers and I could feel the butterflies coming, soo excited!
Did my last squats with the magic ring from Pierre as you could have seen on the pic I took but I cant upload it unfortunately, my last contribution to the preparations, from now on its reality all the way :) I might find a tree though to Use for this but Im not sure my legs would appreciate it..

Will be really cool to see the others, we all come from different places and most of us havent met before, so it will be an exciting setup and we have to form a good team. I am sure we will, we have all raised money for the same cause and know we will push ourselves a bit further than normal.

So, good morning everyone, hope you have a magic day!

Jenx

Comments

  1. GOOD LUCK BABY! Crossing my fingers for you, guess you're already at it by now... :-) Kramkram Linda G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ajacob

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

Thank you!

The mountains are calling me again!