London - tomorrow we go!

They night before the flight out and I'm a sitting on my friend Tracy's sofa and wondering if I have forgotten anything.. 
Water purifier and Imodium, camera, dollars, camelbak and visa - all should be ok now!
I read a book today by a travel journalist and I am just getting more intrigued and excited, Nepal seems to be a fantastic country! Hard to understand they had a war just a few years ago, people is poor but so generous. But I think you see that in all these poor countries though, the less people have the more generous. Quite fascinating..

Went through London today, I do love this place. So vibrant and people from all over. Swedes are nice, but fairly introverted people. I had a typical London-experience today at the Apple store. I was waiting for my turn to get served when a guy comes up saying "I have arrived!" Then he wanted to be friends on Facebook (?)! I kinda declined in a nice way but it was a bit random, as many of my meets are. But refreshing, I needed this. And a nice reminder not to take myself so serious, we only live once! More random, please! :) 

Going to bed now, need to rest some before the great flight tomorrow to Kathmandu. I am really nervous, but excitingly nervous! 
Want to see those peaks and temples and all! Woop woop - day has finally arrived!

Jen (dreaming of tea houses and glaciers! )

Comments

  1. The 1st of September is good to start any journey, whether it's climbing Everest or making a cup of coffee Jenny....have a lot of fun and see you when your back!
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's all you dream of and a bit more too ;-) Lots of love to you!!!
    /Your wifey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad my sofa was so inspirational, worrying about the "Random" part......have fun and take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best! Take care and enjoy! Din Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Picnic and dry waterfalls

Thank you!

The mountains are calling me again!